CODE OF CONDUCT
- We expect our students to maintain high standards of personal conduct. This includes personal honesty, discipline, integrity, ethics and values.
- Students are accountable to the school authorities for their conduct in the school premises, for their general behavior outside, while in the school transport and all school approved events or activities.
- Students are expected to move in a single line without causing any disturbance to other classes.
- The class teacher will acknowledge the student’s birthday in the class. No cakes or presents are allowed at school.
- The students should not bring any expensive goods and should carry only the things needed for school activities.
- The school is not responsible for loss of student’s belongings in the premises.
Any objectionable conduct on the part of the students will make him/ her liable for disciplinary action.
- Irregular attendance, habitual want of leave application, obscenity in words or acts, insubordination to teachers and any kind of misconduct even outside the school premises are sufficient reasons for expulsion of student.
- Students should not leave the premises during the school working hours.
- The students are expected to come neatly dressed in school regular uniform every day .On Wednesday’s, they need to wear House T-shirt and track pant.On Saturdays students of classes I to V have to wear Camouflage Shirt with Track pant &students of classes VI to X have to wear Camouflage Shirt with pant
- Students need to be well mannered and respect the school property.
- Students coming on their own bicycles are parking near school at their own risk. The school is not responsible for loss or damage of the vehicles.
- Disciplinary action will be taken against habitual offenders.
To foster self-help skills, students are required to maintain a neat and tidy classroom and a litter free campus at all times.